Monday, May 5, 2014

TWO WEEKS

      IM COMING HOME IN TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As you can see i am rather excited to be coming home. I am NOT excited about saying goodbye to my ACA family and my best friends here but at least most of them live in the states....except all my beloved Brazilian friends *sniff*. I have not been in the United States for 9 months, and i haven't seen my boyfriend in...11 months. So as you can imagine i am dying to get home. Especially because i havent really been able to sleep in my room these last few weeks. Not sure exactly what changed but my roommates kinda decided that sleeping wasn't important and they should stay up talking with the lights on past 12pm every single night of the week. So I've also been staying up ridiculously late because i cant sleep with light and people talking. I did talk to the dean so its gotten a little better but not enough. The last two weekends I've been sleeping in Callie's or Amairis's rooms and sometimes on weekdays. But I am leaving so soon i hardly even care anymore. I think i might even start packing up my odds and ends...
         Finals are starting this week going until next week. Callie is leaving a few days before me and a few people already left to get home for sibblings graduations. I just can't believe my year abroad is almost over!

1 comment: