Monday, April 21, 2014

So Here Is What You Missed

        I'm not going to try to pretend I had a good reason for not blogging for so long, I just didn't feel like it. Its the third term, every ACA in this country is itching for classes in English, their families/significant others and Starbucks. I am most definitely not an exception, but that being said, I know I will miss this place when I am gone. But I've still got 28 days here so I will try my very best to make it the best 28 days ever.

        So this is what happened since I last wrote. We had the most insane thunderstorm a few weeks ago. The thunder was deafening, the lighting was crashing down very nearby and it was pouring like there was no tomorrow. Campus was literally underwater in some places and the runoff on the road was really more like a waterfall. It was really cool. Amairis,  and I went to Peruanos to meet Callie for dinner, by the time we got there we were 100% drenched. After dinner we went and jumped in every puddle on campus, it was so much fun.
         And in more recent news.... um....all the ACAs got sick again and it wasn't my fault this time. The mosquitoes got bigger since its gotten cold, seriously they are now huuuge. I applied to Andrews University just to see my options. But no one panic transferring is sounding like a lot of work... It was Easter yesterday but that's unimportant because Mom is postponing easter until I get home (I am NOT missing my favorite holiday just because i'm in Argentina). I serial watched all the Doctor Who episodes....and the CELU test is this friday.

You are essentially up to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment